Primary Musicals from Bushfire Press
Thousands of performances around the world! Australia's favourite kids' shows. Single Grade to Whole School. No Experience Necessary.
COSTUMES & SETS|
Looking for costumes or sets to hire/swap/buy/sell to other schools?
For complete costume sets for many of our shows Australia wide,
contact Tracey Nuthall at www.costumeswithoutdrama.com.au
What You Get
Musicals come in a Production Hire Kit, comprising:
- MasterBook (director's script, production notes, photocopiable lyrics, piano or vocal score.
- Double CD of vocal demos and backing tracks and FX in running order
- Student scripts - sufficient for cast (additional copies available for purchase)
- Performance application and videotaping application forms
- Videos available for hire for some shows
AND GST PROCEDURE
1 Inform Bushfire Press of royalty amount payable
2 Bushfire Press issues Tax Invoice with GST
3 Payment is made by school/organisation within 14 days
B - 12% of gross takings, with a minimum of $150 per performance
C - 10% of gross takings, with a minimum of $100 per performance
Performance royalties are payable for ALL performances including matinees, whether ticket charges are made or not.
- Perusal copies (maximum 4 titles) strictly 14 days.
There is a non-refundable delivery fee (for postage, packaging & handling ). You will seethis displayed when you order.
- Any unwanted goods to be returned at customer's expense
- Payment for orders from outside Australia only accepted by credit card.
- Performance licence applications must be completed and returned before rehearsals commence.
- Performance royalties payable (see royalty categories)
- Royalty payments, certified statement form and master book/cassettes to be returned within 14 days of final performance.
- Permission required for filming, video or audio taping. Royalties apply. Forms available.
- All changes to script or songs must be approved by the publisher.
- Lyrics only permitted to be copied for rehearsal only. All photocopies must be destroyed after performance.
- All musicals protected by Australian copyright act.
- Unauthorised copying (including photocopying), selling, lending or performance will result in prosecution.
- Books and CDs remain the property of Bushfire press and must be returned with royalty payments.